Friday, December 26, 2008

Promises Promises

So I have promised so many people to update this! I promise it will happen in the next couple days. I have so many christmas pictures to upload and a few others just for good measure!

All is well here. I hope to get better at feeling motivated to post on here!

oh, and I have found a new search thing that I am loving right now. It is called Swagbucks. you get swagbucks for searching the web and then you get free stuff like gift cards or itunes money for music. I love that we get it all for free. you can check it out here or click on the picture of the guitar on the right hand side of the screen.

2 comments:

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Hey! I am so glad you will update your blog soon! I have been checking it often to get updates! So I dont get how the swagbucks thing works.... I guess i need to read into it more. I have signed up but not sure what do now. Cant wait to see updates!

Melissa said...

you just have to do your searches on them and you earn swagbucks. then you redeem them for whatever you want. I have 12 already after only 5 days!