Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SWAGBUCKS!!!!!

So I just had to add this because I did a little entry a little bit ago about it and I just wanted to update you all with my status. I am so excited. I've been doing it for about 2 weeks now and I am 10 swagbucks away from a $5.00 gift card to amazon. I can also save for other things. I am trying to decide what to do. I am up to 34 swagbucks now. so for those wondering what this is, it is a search engine that is powered by google. it is just like doing google searches but you get swagbucks for your searches and then can redeem them for free things. it is totally free!!! you can download a toolbar for the top of your page and use it like you would a google search or a yahoo search. you don't win every time, but most people win an average of 2-3 times a day.

I just can't get enough of the free stuff!!! so I wanted to spread the wealth around a little bit and be sure you all knew about it and that my post didn't get missed. And to brag that I am almost winning!!!!! ;) o if you havn't already done it, go here and sign up and start searching!!! you will win a few bucks right away! all you have to do is search!!!

No comments: