Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We Moved

Well, I guess it is time for an update.  every so often I get a bump form a friend to update this.  so I am updating it!  This will be short and sweet.  We moved to Fullerton CA about 2 months ago.  Matthew is attending Law school so we moved here for him to start school.  It has been an adventure, but it has also been a lot of firsts.  Iw ill save most of them for a later post, but I wanted to be sure you get something up with a few updated pics of the sweet babies in my house.



I have struggled with finding joy in all of this, but I am starting to find silver linings here and there that have made all the difference.  I hope I can learn to love it here.  That despite all the crazy southern Californians I will be able to find the small things to make me happy!



A small thing that happened not to long ago is that I got to meet bob from Biggest loser.  Nice guy!  Wish I could have worked out with him!

1 comment:

Nancy Seljestad said...

a lovely family! I'm not sure if my other comment went through! I actually thought I was going to another site and ended up here on yours. such is the blogging world. you are welcome to peek at my site also! have a great day!