Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So, I've been thinking....

I know dangerous right?  but I think I have found a love for blogging.  I never realized how much fun it is to type to who knows is reading and tell them of all the fun things that interest you.  I have also been thinking about the world now.  We have been trying to get more of a savings and trying to be more accountable for our purchases.  We have also been trying to be sure our home is always clean and organized.  It has made the biggest difference in the stress level and happiness in our home.  We don't worry as much about how much money do we have and if we will have enough ( which we always some how did... Thanks to Heavenly Father for that one.  Sometimes that was the only explanation we had) and we are finding time to be a family and to laugh more together.  I can't think of a better end of the year and beginning of the year.  I feel liberated and like my life is finally falling into place.  I hope to keep this up this whole year.  I want to be able to find more fun in life and to explore things with my kids and see them discover the world.  I want to take advantage of every moment and live my life to the fullest.  Enjoy the journey, not just find the joy but feel it too!

2 comments:

The A.Wahls said...

Well said! Here's to feeling the job all year! Let's make it happen!

Julie G. said...

I love you!! You've got a good head on your shoulders. Now if we could all be more like you! PS. I love blogging...and I love reading your blog too. Hee Hee.