Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today is 4 years I have been married to a wonderful man!  He still treats me like gold.  We were so clueless what life had in store for us when we were married, but now 4 years later, I couldn't ask for a better husband or dad.  He is just my perfect match.  I can't wait to spend eternity with him.
We have had ups and downs in the last 4 years and lots and lots of fun moments.  He is the hardest working man I know and does all he can so I can stay home with the kids. He went to school full time during the day and worked in the evenings.  We have been blessed to have 2 kids and stay completely out of debt through his whole college career so far!  He is such a blessing for working so hard.
He is now graduated with his Bachelors and is getting ready to take the LSAT. Through it all he supports my thriftiness and sassiness!
Thanks for 4 wonderful years Babe!!!!!

4 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

awww I love the post and your pics. That is super exciting and great! Glad you guys are doing well and that you are so happy together!

Janelle Ehat said...

Congrats! You look so beautiful in these pictures!

AngelaBeth said...

Awwww! CONGRATULATIONS and happy anniversary!

Angela said...

Wow! You both look so young...in all your pics. :)

Angela
http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com