Thursday, June 11, 2009

Juice Box Jungle

I am not sure if you have noticed or not but I now have a really neat video player on the right hand side bar.  This is to a site named Juice Box Jungle.  I LOVE that site.  It is a parenting site that is real.  It has topics that are sometimes controversial, but really need to be talked about with parents.  Parents, I think, sometimes see everyone else as a perfect parent, but really I think we all have the same concerns and dreams for our kids.
Take a look at the video on there and tell me what your thinking about.  When I saw it I thought of myself and how I think of my kids.  I wondered how if I was sometimes one of those moms that brags about her kids.  They are just so smart (right??).
I am so blessed to have very alert little kids who love to learn.  As part of my thrifty life style I think we have tried to take advantage of all the learning opportunities we can because more of those are free.  I think this has made me a bit biased when it comes to my children being smart.  I just hope to give them the best life they can have and teach them to live within their means and be happy there, Because that is what we are all searching for in this life, a little happiness as we struggle to make ends meet.
If you are interested in having this put on your blog, please send me an email.  They have an ad network so you can get paid for running them.  It is a great way to make a little extra cash on the side.  The network is by invitation only so if you are interested let me know the address to your site so I can forward it on to them.

No comments: